Who can i report my local capil office to?

Discussion in 'Visas, Permits and Immigration' started by beebop, Dec 6, 2017.

1. beebop

beebop Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Hi, i want to know how to lodge a formal complaint against our local capil office. They are not bothered to process my ktp oa and even told me not to go back there again as they can not help me.
    Any advice will be apreciated. Thank you

2. Anglian

Anglian Well-Known Member Charter Member Cager

Ratings:
    +347
    I have to say I don’t have any idea, the only thing I can suggest is for you to go back and demand to see the head, there are many problems due the corruption, they seem unable to issue my wife with a KTP, twice now just a slip of paper, me I did get a KTP after a month, but wrong colour, so I would again suggest you go back and stir them up( nicely) and push them,

3. beebop

beebop Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Unfortunately it was the head who told me the above. We have been trying for 5 months now and even my wifes ktp renewal has been going for over 6 months to no avail. Been lost countless times and have to reapply. We actually did try the back hand route as well, they just refused to accept any money and said they truelly can not help me

4. Bad_azz

Bad_azz Well-Known Member Charter Member Cager

Ratings:
    +365
    If it was me, I would go back & demurely ask them, if they are so certain that there is nothing they can do, to put it in writing that they can not help at all, & sign the stamp (take one with you) - humbly say that you need this to protect you against any come-backs (whilst filming them on the smartphone).
    Then you have some back up if you ever get asked for the KTP OA.

5. Smallworld

Smallworld Active Member Charter Member Cager

Ratings:
    +84
    I got some issues in the past to get ktp oa because I needed some silly letter from rt/rw and they we're playing nasty ping pong game with me.... Saying to me that I don't need it, that they cannot issue such letter, that they will ask someone in office
    ..... All the time they got some excuse... So I went to immigration and they gave me a pasal saying that I AM ENTITLED TO HAVE KTP OA. I have quoted it to rt/rw I got letters straight away. But you need to get PROPER supporting documents.

You seem to provide very little explanation/ details of why you have such problem. What did they exactly say?
    Did you provide all documents?

6. beebop

beebop Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Yes, all documents were complete. Actually the last thing to do was get the photo done, and thats where everything just hit into a wall. The only information i could get out of them was that the system for foreigners is not accesible on their system. Actually i had a ktp oa made in the exact same office 6 years ago. Why they could do it then and not now, has something to do with going onto ektp.

7. Bad_azz

Bad_azz Well-Known Member Charter Member Cager

Ratings:
    +365
    Mine doesn't have a photo on it, hasn't been a problem for the past year or so- but I do have other photo ID.

8. beebop

beebop Member

Ratings:
    +9
    So i think its now going on 8 months and still no progress. After some investigation, its been made clear to me that the problem is purely only to do with an internet connection to jakarta. So now i am pleading to anyone in this forum to help me contact the jakarta main office. We have already been on their website and searched the internet for helpline numbers ect, but to no avail. All numbers either dont work or dont get answered, emails are not replied either.

9. William King

William King Well-Known Member Charter Member Cager

Ratings:
    +264
    Maybe a visit to Jakarta is required.

10. brian@bekasi

brian@bekasi Active Member Cager

Ratings:
    +130
    Not sure but there appears to be a centralised complaint system at https://lapor.go.id. I note the web site states it is for citizens but it maybe worth checking the site.

11. beebop

beebop Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Just an update here.. They have finally solved their connection issues after months of us going there and "pestering" them. It seems they only decided to lift a finger to get me out of their hair. But anyway, now if anyone else needs a ktp in pematangsiantar, it should be a breeze :thumb: