Hotel worker wants blowjob to facilitate refund.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Vanhelsing, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Vanhelsing

Vanhelsing Well-Known Member Cager

Ratings:
    +113
    This is from Sacha Stevenson but still contains the footage of a Balinese hotel worker suggesting to a guest that if she gave him a blowjob he could assist her in the refund she'd like. He's very polite about it, and of course understands the guest has a husband. But, well, refunds are tricky, and you know, a blowjob would help.

2. snpark

snpark Member Cager

Ratings:
    +81
    I have to disagree with this video because from what I have seen and heard and read in the news, it seems this is not what happened and he was referring to his job and losing his job and ot about her giving him a blowjob
    Even the majority of comments have been in support of him and against this woman, there is no proof he asked for a blow job and that considering his language and the audio quality, most people are also of the opinion this is some misunderstanding about what the refund was for and his concern about his job.

Lot of questions raised here also about why he seems so confused and in fact it is her putting words in his mouth (no pun intended) as it seems like such a bizarre and unlikely thing for an Indonesian person to say to a bule woman in a hotel, and for her to be filming it too?

Anyway just my opinion, and seems wrong that it was posted online originally and worse still that Sasha would also make a skit about it all with no proof of what he said. She could get into a lot of trouble with this video.

3. Davita

Davita Well-Known Member Charter Member

Ratings:
    +338
    Didn't understand a word of it except the reporter/sleuth gets so enthusiastic she maybe on(to) something....and I think it may be illegal....:sad:

4. William King

William King Well-Known Member Charter Member Cager

Ratings:
    +195

Yes.

5. snpark

snpark Member Cager

Ratings:
    +81
    The whole situation seems weird, I mean a refund for what? Or return the deposit? Just nothing makes sense and why would they be sat down in the lobby and her recording it? Wouldn't this sort of thing take place at the reception / lobby etc?

More to this story than meets the eye, that's for sure.
    But the guy seems a bit confused and puzzled and his English is not the best either, hence I find it "unlikely" he would be asking for a "blow job" from a Western woman in his place of work? Just seems really out of place. Let's see

6. gemima

gemima Member

Ratings:
    +32
    In one of the videos I have heard linked in this daily mail article he seems to really ask for a blow job (right at the beginning of the video):
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5347007/Bali-hotel-employee-asks-guest-sexual-favour.html
    I think his confusion later on is linked with his slow realization that he might have f*cked this up

Totally agree with you that Sasha should not have uploaded this video on her youtube

7. gemima

gemima Member

Ratings:
    +32
    In one of the videos I have heard linked in this daily mail article he seems to really ask for a blow job (right at the beginning of the video):
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5347007/Bali-hotel-employee-asks-guest-sexual-favour.html
    I think his confusion later on is linked with his slow realization that he might have f*cked this up

Totally agree with you that Sasha should not have uploaded this video on her youtube

8. snpark

snpark Member Cager

Ratings:
    +81
    I watched that video and read the MOL story - in fact she admits she does NOT have him on video offering her a blowjob, and the part at 0.09 seconds in the video is HER saying "so you want me to give you what? A blow job?" and he says "sure"

He does not ever once mention the word blow job in her own video.

'I recorded it immediately after he said "how about a blow job," I just straight away had the instinct to record.
    'At the start of the video I say, "so you want me to give you what?" And it's quite hard to hear but you can definitely catch it at 00:09 seconds in, he responds with "blow job''.'

Even throughout the clip all the guy is talking about is the hotel and they make a mistake and he is worried about his job. So he will repay her from his pocket? That is why he is so confused when she keeps saying "but I am married"

And when she says "so you will give me what?" he doesn't respond or reply. I do really think this guy just did not understand what she was saying and he is talking about his job

9. vocalneal

vocalneal Active Member Cager

Ratings:
    +209
    Looks like a case of the old disco situation where you say in a very loud voice to the woman/girl who won't leave you alone. "You want me to do what? What kind of person do you think I am?"
    The video is just the modern equivalent and not so smart.

10. privatelizard

privatelizard New Member

Ratings:
    +2
    At 0.09 seconds, she only said "So you want me to give you what?", and the guy responded with "Blow job". He didn't want her to report him to his manager because he really asked for it I think.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  11. steveandpenny

steveandpenny Active Member Cager

Ratings:
    +170
    I just thought it was funny and sad. Mostly funny

12. Balifrog

Balifrog Member

Ratings:
    +16
    The way she speaks to him she really wants to trick him in saying something ?

13. snpark

snpark Member Cager

Ratings:
    +81

That's her voice saying "blow job" because then you hear his voice saying "sure"
    It's 2 different voices

14. gemima

gemima Member

Ratings:
    +32
    I disagree - when I hear "blow job" I can see that he is the one talking - his jaw is moving and I assume he is saying the word very softly (because its embarrassing to ask for a bloody blow job). I can see why people think she is putting the words in his mouth but I think its clear she did not (especially when you read her explanation).
    Her accent is not apparent in "blow job" but very obvious to me in every other word she says.

I heard an update that the guy has lost his job. If this is a huge misunderstanding - poor guy.

15. William King

William King Well-Known Member Charter Member Cager

Ratings:
    +195
    Video no longer available.

16. snpark

snpark Member Cager

Ratings:
    +81
    Huh ??? What video do you have where you can see his face and see he is the one talking or that his jaw is moving??
    There is only one video, on all the news media it is the same video and not one of them shows his face or lips of him saying "blow job"
    I think he is confused about her saying job and that is why his immediate response is to say about how he could lose his job and it is difficult for him to process

I still think this is a big language misunderstanding and something not right about what she did and mislead him also. His whole demeanour and the context does not really show he is asking for a sexual favour, he consistently refers to his job not about a blow job.

Yes he did lose his job. And she probably made thousands from western media for her story.

Very sad. I hope they investigate this thoroughly and don't just throw the employee under the bus for the sake of tourism industry. It is very fishy the way she was filming him secretly and putting words in his mouth when surely in any normal hotel situation you would be at the reception counter and talking to the manger directly?

Sorry if you disagree, but the evidence and circumstances are very shady here. Something does not add up here.

17. snpark

snpark Member Cager

Ratings:
    +81
    Available for me still, click on the links above? I even just watched it again 2 mins ago to look for his "jaw moving"

18. snpark

snpark Member Cager

Ratings:
    +81
  19. snpark

snpark Member Cager

Ratings:
    +81
  20. snpark

snpark Member Cager

Ratings:
    +81