[FOR RENT] 1BR IN A 2-BR/100SQM APARTMENT IN CIPETE SOUTH JAKARTA

Discussion in 'Housing Listings' started by fm1402, Dec 26, 2017.

1. fm1402

fm1402 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Type of Property:
    Apartment
    Suburb:
    Cipete
    City:
    Jakarta
    Region:
    DKI Jakarta
    Total Building Area:
    100 m2
    Total Land Area:
    0 m2
    Bedrooms:
    Staff Bedrooms:
    Bathrooms:
    Staff Bathrooms:
    Furnishing:
    • Furnished
    Minimum Rental Period:
    Payment Terms (rent only):
    Monthly
    Price:
    IDR 6.800.000 / monthly
    Other Costs:
    Maintenance fees, security, electricity, water and internet are INCLUDED.
    Send me a message here.
    Hello,

I'm a 25-year old Female looking for someone to fill an empty room in my flat located in Abdul Majid, Cipete, South Jakarta. I will include some brief information about me below so you can get a picture of who'll you be living with. But first, here's some info about the flat.

ABOUT THE FLAT

The flat is 100sqm and consists of :

2 Bedrooms + 1
    2 Bathrooms + 1
    Kitchen Area
    Living Area
    Balcony

The Living Area is consisted of the living room, dining area and studio/workspace.

Living Area
    Sofas & Chairs
    Coffee Table
    UHD 4K 43" Smart TV
    Portable Audio Systems (JBLs & UE Boom)
    Dining Table & Chairs
    Smart-Home System (Amazon Echos, Phillips Hue and Harmony Hub)
    -For those of you that are unfamiliar with smart-home systems, the lights in the apartment can be voice-controlled using Alexa (Amazon Echo) and TV and Air Conditioning too.

Kitchen Area
    Kitchen Counters
    Sink
    Fridge
    Stove
    Microwave Oven
    Water Dispenser
    Ironing Board

I don't have a washing machine, since I use a laundry service that does pick-up service.

The Room - The room that is up for rent is around 20sqm

Queen Size Bed
    Wardrobe
    Desk
    Air Conditioning
    Connecting Bathroom (to the room and the living area)
    Large Windows (you get plenty of natural light in the daytime)

Building Facilities
    24 Hour Security
    Parking
    Pool
    Multi-function Hall

Additional Info

The additional room is used for a stockroom/pantry.
    The balcony has a breakfast nook.
    The apartment has a lot of plants.
    Location of the apartment is very strategic to Antasari and Fatmawati and Cipete Raya which has numerous restaurants, shops and really nice cafés.
    The apartment building is in a gated complex consisting of townhouses and an apartment complex.
    Cleaning Service (Maid comes 2-3x/week)
    All bills and maintenance fees inlcuded in the rent

About Me
    As I mentioned in the beginning, I'm a 25-year old female, who works in the creative and digital field. I have my own business which hence why I have a studio and workspace in the flat. Since I'm in the digital field, I'm very into technology, as you can tell by the smart home system. A little about my background, I am Indonesian-Hong Kong, and I spent my childhood growing up in Liverpool, UK - I have also lived in Hong Kong for work. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Economics. In my spare time, I'm usually binge-watching Netflix, Kickboxing or at a coffee shop. I speak fluent English and Bahasa. I'm very laid back and straightforward. Anyways due to privacy concerns, that's all I can share here in this very public forum.

About You

Hi potential flatmate! So female/male is ok with me but females are preferred. Age 21 - early 30s. Basically as long as you have no criminal background, isnt a racist, homophobe, xenophobe etc, we're good. Smoking and drinking is fine, but please no illegal drugs in the flat. You're free to use all the facilities in the shared area (living and kitchen) just please don't break anything. No curfew obviously and feel free to have friends over. Clean up after your own mess and all that. Turn off stuff if you're not using it (i.e aircon, TV, etc.)

DISCLAIMER
    I will be doing a background check for safety measures and if you are on Social Media I will probably stalk you, so just fyi.

If you are interested in looking at the space (if you're in Jakarta) or would like to see some photos of it, please contact me directly or send me a message or something. We would have to meet first either face-to-face or via Skype/Facetime so both sides are comfortable.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2017